U.S. Airlines Say Arrivederci to New York-Rome Service
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) - -- Maybe Rome is still the eternal city and maybe the movie "To Rome With Love" is packing them in and maybe lovers still enjoy trudging up the city's Spanish Steps.
But this winter, it will be a lot tougher to get from New York to Rome than it has been in decades.
That's because all three of the big U.S. international airlines plan to suspend non-stop service between New York/Newark and Rome this winter, with the flights to resume in the spring. The only non-stop service between New York and Rome is to be on Italian carrier Alitalia.
There are "no sacred cows as US airlines adjust schedules to the match
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV