Shaw Group (SHAW)
Q3 2012 Earnings Call
July 10, 2012 9:00 am ET
ExecutivesGentry Brann - Vice President of Investor Relations and Corporate Communications James M. Bernhard - Founder, Chairman, Chief Executive Officer, President and Member of Executive Committee Brian K. Ferraioli - Chief Financial Officer and Executive Vice President Analysts Martin W. Malloy - Johnson Rice & Company, L.L.C., Research Division Robert F. Norfleet - BB&T Capital Markets, Research Division Steven Fisher - UBS Investment Bank, Research Division Rodney C. Clayton - JP Morgan Chase & Co, Research Division Randy Bhatia - Capital One Southcoast, Inc., Research Division Jamie L. Cook - Crédit Suisse AG, Research Division Andy Kaplowitz - Barclays Capital, Research Division Joseph Ritchie - Goldman Sachs Group Inc., Research Division Brian Konigsberg - Vertical Research Partners Inc. John Rogers - D.A. Davidson & Co., Research Division Justin P. Hauke - Robert W. Baird & Co. Incorporated, Research Division Presentation Operator
Previous Statements by SHAW
» Shaw Group's CEO Discusses Q2 2012 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» Shaw Group's CEO Discusses Q1 2012 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» Shaw Group's CEO Discusses Q4 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV