In an election year polarized by wealth, race, gender and religion, 2K Play and Comedy Central are proud to launch COMEDY CENTRAL’S Indecision Game , a new app for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Android, including Amazon’s Kindle Fire. Designed to add a new wrinkle to the partisan divide: Who’s really smarter – Democrats, Republicans or Independents? – the game is a fast-paced battle of wits where players must out-smart their friends by correctly answering political questions and earning voters to eke out an Election Day victory.
Gamers select their political affiliation and outfit their avatar by shopping for a range of party-inspired costumes and curiosities – from “COMEDY CENTRAL Donkelphant” trucker hats to “’I See Russia’ specs” to the sporty “O-Bomber” jacket – using “Greenbacks,” the in-game currency. Patriots can even acquire a Statue of Liberty costume, complete with robe, crown and torch. Players then go head-to-head with their opponent to answer humorous, politically-themed questions against a relentless ticking clock.
Correct responses earn players “Voters” that must be strategically placed on the game’s “Big Map” of the United States. State domination results in a “Smarts” victory for both the player and their party. In the heat of the campaign, players can rely on “Political Aides” for help, including stealing a state from opponents or demanding a “Recount”. Real-time results are displayed in the game’s “Election Headquarters” so there will be no hiding which party is the smartest – whether the margin is by a hair or a landslide.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV