DALLAS, July 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Comerica today announced it will introduce the Comerica Convenience Card(SM) later this summer. The Comerica Convenience Card is a reloadable debit card that provides easy access to funds when purchases are made at Visa merchants worldwide and withdrawals at Comerica ATMs. A pilot of the card has been underway at select Comerica banking centers in Michigan since April.
"The Convenience Card is a safe, affordable solution for those who want to avoid the worry of carrying cash or want to simplify their budgeting," explained Frank Natoli, senior vice president and director of product management for Comerica Bank. "It's a simple, flexible alternative for those who don't write checks or who want a second account to manage their spending." Convenience Card customers also have the added security of knowing they're protected through FDIC insurance and Comerica's Zero Liability program.
Results from the pilot reveal that the card is being used by individuals and small businesses as a "second account" to:
- budget or save for specific items by adding deposits to the card every paycheck,
- manage the cash flow of a start-up business,
- protect their primary account from risk when traveling or shopping,
- make purchases on-line for their business or personal use, or
- have funds directly deposited while not giving out their primary account number.
- loading the card at a Comerica banking center; online via transfers from a Comerica deposit account; or through direct deposit of their pay, Social Security or other government check,
- making withdrawals or inquiries at Comerica ATMs,
- making inquiries through Comerica's automated voice response system,
- receiving e-mail and text alerts, and
- paying bills on-line.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
24/7 market commentary from Jim Cramer and 20+ veteran Wall Street gurus. Get access to the latest trading ideas on stocks, options, and ETFs as well as a real-time forum to see the pros exchanging their investment ideas.
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV