DALLAS, July 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Television company Belo Corp. (NYSE: BLC) said today that it will issue a news release regarding its second quarter 2012 earnings on Friday, July 27, 2012, at 7:30 a.m. CDT. A conference call to discuss the earnings release and other matters of interest to shareholders and analysts will follow at 10:00 a.m. CDT that morning.
The conference call will be simultaneously webcast on the Company's website at www.belo.com. Following the conclusion of the webcast, a replay of the conference call will be archived on Belo's website. To access the listen-only conference lines, dial 1-800-553-5260. A replay line will be open from 12:00 noon CDT on July 27, 2012, until 11:59 p.m. CDT on August 10, 2012. To access the replay, dial 1-800-475-6701 or 320-365-3844. The access code for the replay is 253026.
About Belo Corp. Television company Belo Corp. (NYSE: BLC) owns and operates 20 television stations (nine in the top 25 markets) and their associated websites. Belo stations, which include affiliations with ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, and the CW, reach more than 14 percent of U.S. television households in 15 highly-attractive markets. Belo stations rank first or second in nearly all of their local markets. Additional information is available at www.belo.com or by contacting Paul Fry, vice president/Investor Relations & Treasury Operations, at 214-977-4465.
SOURCE Belo Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV