LITTLETON, Colo., July 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- American Eagle Energy Corporation (OTCBB: AMZG; "American Eagle") is pleased to provide additional drilling and production information on its Spyglass Bakken and Three Forks Project in Divide County, North Dakota.
The first two company-operated Three Forks wells in the Spyglass area have been placed on pump, connected to surface facilities and have recorded initial 30-day oil production rates. The Christianson 15-12 and Cody 15-11 have reported average production rates of 479 bopd and 438 bopd, respectively, for a total average production of approximately 917 bopd.
American Eagle's third operated Spyglass Three Forks well is the Coplan 1-3-163-101 ("Coplan 1-3"), which is located approximately one mile west of the Cody 15-11. In June, the Coplan 1-3 was drilled, completed and stimulated. The well has begun flowback of the load fluid and is starting to produce oil and gas. Early results indicate similar productivity to the Cody and Christianson wells. American Eagle expects to move a rig onto the well this week to clean out the lateral section and connect the well to production facilities.
Continuing the extension of American Eagle's development to the west and north, the Company has moved the Coplan 1-3 drilling rig approximately 1.5 miles to the west to a two-well pad. The Anton 3-4-163-101 ("Anton 3-4") is currently drilling in the horizontal section to the south to develop Sections 4 and 9 of T163N-101W. After drilling and casing the Anton 3-4, the rig is scheduled to immediately skid over to drill the Elizabeth 3-4N-163-101 well, which will be directed north into T164N-R101W and develop correctional Sections 28 and 33. These smaller correctional spacing units of approximately 780 acres along the US-Canadian border will require only about 6000 foot long laterals to develop compared to the 9300 foot long laterals drilled in the normal 1280 acre spacing units.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV