Boardwalk Pipeline Partners, LP (NYSE:BWP) will report its second quarter 2012 earnings on Monday, July 30, 2012. A conference call for analysts and investors will begin at 9:00 am Eastern Time and will be hosted by Boardwalk’s President and Chief Executive Officer, Stan Horton, and Chief Financial Officer, Jamie Buskill. Boardwalk will issue its earnings news release on July 30 th before the market opens.
The news release and a live webcast will be available online at the Boardwalk website ( www.bwpmlp.com). Please go to the website at least 10 minutes before the event begins to register and to download and install any necessary audio software. Those interested in participating in the question and answer session of the conference call should dial (800) 237-9752 for callers in the U.S. or (617) 847-8706 for callers outside the U.S. The PIN number to access the call is 97546722. Following the call, an online replay will be available on Boardwalk’s website.
About Boardwalk Pipeline Partners, LP
Boardwalk Pipeline Partners, LP (NYSE: BWP) is a limited partnership engaged, through its subsidiaries, in the transportation, storage and gathering of natural gas. Boardwalk operates approximately 14,300 miles of pipeline and underground storage fields with aggregate working gas capacity of approximately 186 Bcf. Boardwalk is a subsidiary of Loews Corporation (NYSE: L), which holds 61% of Boardwalk’s equity, excluding incentive distribution rights. Additional information about the partnership can be found on its website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV