SAN FRANCISCO, July 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Edwards (NASDAQ: EVAC), a leading manufacturer of sophisticated vacuum products and abatement systems and a leading provider of related value-added services, will exhibit at InterSolar in the North Hall, booth 5351, taking place July 10-12, 2012 in San Francisco, Calif. Recently listed on NASDAQ, Edwards has opened offices in the U.S. and launched new products in recent months.
"We were delighted to have completed our IPO on May 16, 2012, marking a significant milestone in the Company's history," stated Matthew Taylor, Edwards' chief executive officer. "We also opened a new $3.5 million North American headquarters in Sanborn, New York, and a new 'Center for Excellence' vacuum and abatement support facility in Hillsboro, Oregon, U.S.A. in May, so this is a very exciting time for the company."
During the show, Edwards will feature state-of-the-art dry vacuum pumps and abatement solutions that minimize the costs and environmental impact of manufacturing for solar, semiconductor and emerging technologies.
Edwards recently announced its new iXL250Q and iXL750Q loadlock vacuum pumps for flat panel display and solar manufacturing. The new pumps, with the addition of the already-existing iXL500Q pump, cover the entire range of pump down requirements encountered in the flat panel display (FPD) and solar manufacturing market sector, from the smaller loadlocks at Generation 4 right up to the largest at Generation 8 or 10.Edwards also just introduced its new iXH645H dry pump that has been optimized for MOCVD processes used in LED manufacturing, as well as for compound semiconductor manufacturing using III-V materials in gate stacks. The advanced technology of the iXH pump minimizes maintenance requirements and maximizes pump uptimes, helping to lower cost-of-ownership.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV