MERRILLVILLE, Ind., July 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- NiSource Inc. (NYSE: NI) today announced the company will host an analyst conference call at 9 a.m. ET ( 8 a.m. CT) on Tuesday, July 31, 2012, to review its second quarter 2012 financial results and to provide a general business update.
NiSource will release its second quarter earnings before U.S. financial markets open on July 31.
All interested parties may listen to the conference call live on July 31 by logging onto the NiSource website at www.nisource.com. A link on the home page will provide access to the audio webcast.
A replay of the call will be available beginning by 11:00 a.m. ET on July 31, through August 7. To access the recording, call 1-888-286-8010 and enter pass code 55876046. For international participants to hear the replay, please dial 1-617-801-6888 and enter the same pass code as above, 55876046. A recording of the call also will be archived on the NiSource website.NiSource Investor Day NiSource also announced the company will host an Investor Day in New York City on September 12, 2012. President and Chief Executive Officer Robert C. Skaggs, Jr. , and other members of NiSource's senior management team, will discuss the company's infrastructure investment growth strategy, its market outlook and other matters of interest to the financial community. A live webcast with accompanying presentations will be available on nisource.com. About NiSourceNiSource Inc., based in Merrillville, Ind., is a Fortune 500 company engaged in natural gas transmission, storage and distribution, as well as electric generation, transmission and distribution. NiSource operating companies deliver energy to 3.8 million customers located within the high-demand energy corridor stretching from the Gulf Coast through the Midwest to New England. Information about NiSource and its subsidiaries is available via the Internet at www.nisource.com. NI-F SOURCE NiSource Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV