NEW YORK, July 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- As previously announced, WebMD Health Corp. (NASDAQ: WBMD) will be holding its Annual Meeting of Stockholders beginning at 9:30 a.m. Eastern Time on Tuesday, July 24, 2012.
Investors can access a live audio webcast of the meeting at www.wbmd.com (in the Investor Relations section). A replay of the webcast will be available at the same web address.
WebMD Health Corp. (NASDAQ: WBMD) is the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers, and health plans through our public and private online portals, mobile platforms and health-focused publications.The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD Health, Medscape, MedicineNet, emedicineHealth, RxList, theheart.org and Medscape Education. All statements contained in this press release, other than statements of historical fact, are forward-looking statements. These statements are based on WebMD's current plans and expectations and involve risks and uncertainties, including those described in our SEC filings.
SOURCE WebMD Health Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV