GigOptix, Inc. (NYSE MKT:GIG), a leading fabless supplier of semiconductor and optical components that enable high-speed information streaming, today announced that it will release its second quarter fiscal 2012 financial results on Tuesday, July 31, 2012 after the market closes. Following the press release, Dr. Avi Katz, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, and Curt Sacks, Chief Financial Officer, will host a conference call at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time (2:00 p.m. Pacific Time).
Second Quarter Fiscal 2012 Conference Call and Webcast Information:
Date: Tuesday, July 31, 2012Time: 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time (2:00 p.m. Pacific Time)Conference Call Number : 1-800-901-5213International Call Number: 1-617-786-2962Pass Code: 60617647#
The conference call replay will be available for seven business days until midnight Pacific Time on August 7, 2012. The replay dial-in number is 1-888-286-8010, and the pass code is 42708757#. International callers should dial 1-617-801-6888 and enter the same pass code at the prompt. Additionally, this conference call will be broadcast live over the Internet and can be accessed by all interested parties on the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at http://ir.gigoptix.com.About GigOptix, Inc. GigOptix is a leading supplier of semiconductor and optical components that enable high speed information streaming and address emerging high growth opportunities in the communications, industrial, defense and avionics industries. The Company offers a unique broad portfolio of Drivers, TIAs and TFPSTM optical modulators for 40G, 100G and 400G fiber-optic telecommunications and data-communications networks, and high performance MMIC solutions that enable next generation wireless microwave systems up to 90GHz. GigOptix also offers a wide range of ASIC solutions through its ChipX product line. For more information, please visit http://www.gigoptix.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV