Acella Pharmaceuticals, LLC, Files Abbreviated New Drug Application (ANDA) With The U.S. Food & Drug Administration For Topical Corticosteroids Lotion
ATLANTA, July 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Acella Pharmaceuticals, LLC, a specialty pharmaceutical company, announces the submission of an Abbreviated New Drug Application (ANDA) to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for a Topical Corticosteroids Lotion.
Mark Pugh, CEO of Acella Pharmaceuticals, commented, "Our R&D team has done a tremendous job in effectively managing our development projects, resulting in an extensive product pipeline. This filing represents Acella's sixth ANDA filed with the FDA. We expect to file additional ANDAs this year to bring our total to 11 ANDA submissions by the end of 2012."
"We look forward to working with the FDA to get this product approved, on the market, and to our customers," stated Allen Fields, Acella Pharmaceuticals' Vice President, Head of Research and Development. "We continue to meet the objectives of our development strategy by finding the right products to assist patients with managing their health care costs."
About Acella Pharmaceuticals, LLC.Acella develops, markets, sells and distributes a broad portfolio of non-branded pharmaceutical and other products in the areas of Dermatology, Women's Health, Pediatrics and other applications. Acella specializes in identifying and bringing to market quality, affordable products to customers and patients. For additional information please contact Acella at 678-325-5189. SOURCE Acella Pharmaceuticals, LLC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV