NEW YORK, July 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Keryx Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: KERX) today announced that Ron Bentsur, the Company's Chief Executive Officer, will be presenting at the 7th Annual JMP Securities Healthcare Conference, being held July 12-13, 2012, in New York City. Mr. Bentsur's presentation is scheduled to take place on Friday, July 13, 2012 at 12:00 noon Eastern Time.
A live audio webcast of Mr. Bentsur's presentation will be accessible from the Investor Information page of the Company's Website at http://investors.keryx.com. An archived version of the webcast will be available following the conclusion of the live presentation.
About Keryx Biopharmaceuticals, Inc.
Keryx Biopharmaceuticals is focused on the acquisition, development and commercialization of medically important pharmaceutical products for the treatment of renal disease. Keryx is developing Zerenex (ferric citrate), an oral, ferric iron-based compound that has the capacity to bind to phosphate and form non-absorbable complexes. The Phase 3 clinical program of Zerenex for the treatment of hyperphosphatemia (elevated phosphate levels) in patients with end-stage renal disease is being conducted pursuant to a Special Protocol Assessment (SPA) agreement with the FDA. Keryx is headquartered in New York City.KERYX CONTACT: Lauren FischerDirector - Investor RelationsKeryx Biopharmaceuticals, Inc.Tel: 212.531.5965E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Keryx Biopharmaceuticals, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV