- U.S. Patent application number 13/279,949, entitled “Process for Preparing a Semi-Solid Delivery Vehicle Comprising Granisetron,” relates to methods for preparing extended release formulations of granisetron.
- U.S. Patent application number 13/279,938, entitled “Methods of Treating Emesis Utilizing Semi-Solid Pharmaceutical Compositions Comprising Granisetron,” relates to methods for the treatment of emesis using extended release formulations of granisetron.
- U.S. Patent application number 12/564,881, entitled “Semi-Solid Delivery Vehicle and Pharmaceutical Compositions for Delivery of Granisetron,” relates to compositions for extended delivery of granisetron.
A.P. Pharma Announces The Allowance Of Three Patents Covering APF530
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.