AMSTERDAM, July 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- MicroStrategy® Incorporated (Nasdaq: MSTR), a leading worldwide provider of business intelligence (BI) software, today announced the beta release of MicroStrategy Cloud Express, the only SaaS-based BI solution that enables anyone – regardless of organizational size or technical skill – to automate publication of personalized, pixel-perfect reports and dashboards to any size group, up to hundreds of thousands of recipients.
The addition of MicroStrategy Cloud Express adds a new service level to the MicroStrategy Cloud, which first became available in 2011 with Personal and Platform service options. MicroStrategy Cloud now includes three distinct services:
- Personal. With free Personal service, anyone can experience the power of MicroStrategy business intelligence in the cloud, simply by creating a free account, uploading their data, and then analyzing it using rich interactive visualizations with just a few clicks. Users can then quickly share insights with colleagues or friends in a matter of minutes.
- Platform. Platform service is based on a tightly integrated, highly optimized infrastructure that combines the latest MicroStrategy business intelligence software, plus its analytical database as well as data integration hardware and software from best-of-breed partners. A one-stop-shop for enterprise BI needs, the full MicroStrategy Cloud Platform is available as a managed service to companies that need to utilize the full power of enterprise business intelligence, quickly build and deliver enterprise mobile apps, or harness the potential of Big Data analytics. Both Personal and Express services are based on MicroStrategy's Cloud Platform.
- Express. MicroStrategy's new Express service extends the Personal experience to enable subscribers to automatically build, schedule, and deliver customized analytics and other content to any number of recipients based on their organizational role or privileges. Subscribers can quickly get started, get results, and start publishing their data and insights. Recipients can access pixel-perfect reports or interact with dashboards and other content through a secure, high-performance mobile application experience.
MicroStrategy Cloud Express will be released as a subscription-based service. Subscribers only pay for the services they consume each month, so it's easy for organizations to start small and grow their implementation over time. Subscribers will also be able to transition to full Platform services if they require additional functionality not included in Express. Organizations can move from the MicroStrategy Cloud service to an on-premise solution if they desire. This approach gives businesses the flexibility to get started quickly and grow organically, yet gives IT departments the option to take an active role to support new solution requirements or closely manage the system for security, governance, compliance, or other needs.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV