- Personal. With free Personal service, anyone can experience the power of MicroStrategy business intelligence in the cloud, simply by creating a free account, uploading their data, and then analyzing it using rich interactive visualizations with just a few clicks. Users can then quickly share insights with colleagues or friends in a matter of minutes.
- Platform. Platform service is based on a tightly integrated, highly optimized infrastructure that combines the latest MicroStrategy business intelligence software, plus its analytical database as well as data integration hardware and software from best-of-breed partners. A one-stop-shop for enterprise BI needs, the full MicroStrategy Cloud Platform is available as a managed service to companies that need to utilize the full power of enterprise business intelligence, quickly build and deliver enterprise mobile apps, or harness the potential of Big Data analytics. Both Personal and Express services are based on MicroStrategy's Cloud Platform.
- Express. MicroStrategy's new Express service extends the Personal experience to enable subscribers to automatically build, schedule, and deliver customized analytics and other content to any number of recipients based on their organizational role or privileges. Subscribers can quickly get started, get results, and start publishing their data and insights. Recipients can access pixel-perfect reports or interact with dashboards and other content through a secure, high-performance mobile application experience.
MicroStrategy Announces Beta Release Of New SaaS Business Intelligence Offering, Based On Existing MicroStrategy Cloud Platform
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.