- Demographic and Psychographic Analysis. Comprehensive view of consumer populations according to their demographic attributes, their interests as expressed by "likes" on Facebook, or their activities captured by Facebook "check-ins." For example, a sports equipment retailer can generate an Interest profile for males, between the ages of 18 and 45, who like Nike and Adidas, to determine what music they should be playing in their stores, what products they should be stocking, and what services they should be providing, all based on the interests of this target segment.
- Geo-Targeting of Fans. View location and density of your fans and your competitors' fans plotted on a map. For example, a local radio station can analyze where their fans live, work, and play, and develop local guerilla marketing promotions based around this intelligence.
- Brand Interests. Discover your customers' brand preferences, as well as what they like to read, watch, wear, and much more. Brand or marketing managers can get comprehensive information about their consumers as well as their competitors' customers. For example, a convenience store can research the packaged food brands their fans are interested in and stock them.
- Brand Comparisons. Compare two or more brands directly to identify differences in demographic and psychographic profiles of their fans, such as Amazon vs. Walmart fans. With this insight, a business is better equipped to plan the promotional mix for an individual brand or product line and make better-informed co-marketing, cross-selling, up-selling, and brand ambassadorship decisions. For example, a product manager can compare the demographics of their fans with those of their competitors to determine differences in location, affluence, age, married status, etc.
- Audience Research. Analyze audiences for demographic and psychographic characteristics to understand their interests, demographics and psychographic make-up. For example, a conference organizer can determine in which trade magazines to advertise based on the news preferences of their fans.
- Psychographic Comparisons. Analyze the interests and demographics of two or more psychographic groups of consumers to reveal valuable insight on how to reach each audience with the right marketing messages. Wisdom Professional contains over 30 pre-defined psychographic groups representing different consumer types, such as outdoor enthusiasts, budget shoppers, pet lovers, brand conscious, and so forth.
MicroStrategy Launches Wisdom Professional, Innovative Consumer Analytics Tool That Unlocks Treasure Trove Of Consumer Insights
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.