EQT Corporation (NYSE: EQT) will host a teleconference with security analysts on July 26, 2012, beginning at 10:30 a.m. Eastern Time. The topic of the teleconference will be financial results, operational results and other matters with respect to the second quarter of 2012. The second quarter results review will be followed by a Q&A session for security analysts.
EQT’s teleconference with security analysts will be webcast live at http://www.eqt.com and will be available as a replay for seven days following the call.
The tentative dates for the third quarter and the year-end 2012 earnings conference calls are: October 25, 2012 and January 24, 2013.
About EQT Corporation:EQT Corporation is an integrated energy company with emphasis on Appalachian area natural gas production, gathering, transmission, and distribution. EQT is the general partner and the majority equity owner of EQT Midstream Partners, LP. With more than 120 years of experience, EQT is a technology-driven leader in the integration of air and horizontal drilling. Through safe and responsible operations, the Company is committed to meeting the country’s growing demand for clean-burning energy, while continuing to provide a rewarding workplace and enrich the communities where its employees live and work. Company shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange as EQT. Visit EQT Corporation on the Internet at www.EQT.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV