WebMediaBrands' Inside Network Research Announces New Study
WebMediaBrands Inc., (Nasdaq: WEBM) today announced the latest report of the Inside Network (a division of WebMediaBrands Inc.,) study series entitled “Inside Virtual Goods: Spending and Usage Patterns of the Mobile Gaming Audience – U.S.,” a new original study focused on spending and usage patterns in the social and mobile gaming market by Bonnie Ho.
"As adoption of smartphones and tablets continue to surge, gaming companies are increasingly focused on mobile as an essential platform for their games,” says Bonnie Ho, Research Analyst for Inside Network Research. “The convenience of a mobile device makes smartphones and tablets a very accessible gaming platform that captures not only core gaming audiences, but a casual gaming audience that plays just to relax and be entertained when they have a few minutes to spare.”
Inside Virtual Goods: Spending and Usage Patterns of the Mobile Gaming Audience – U.S. presents an in-depth view of player behavior, motivations and spending patterns in the mobile gaming market. The report delves into patterns by age, gender and operating platform (iOS or Android) allowing gaming companies to formulate successful strategies for their key audiences.
Inside Virtual Goods: Spending and Usage Patterns of the Mobile Gaming Audience – U.S. focuses on the following areas:
- Mobile Gaming Usage: What types of games are they playing? Where are they gaming? Who do they play with? Why do they play?
- Path-to-Purchase: How are new games discovered? What considerations do they make when downloading a game? How are mobile gamers monetizing?
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV