Royal Saudi Air Force Selects Goodrich DB-110 Airborne Reconnaissance Systems
CHARLOTTE, N.C., July 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Goodrich Corporation has received a contract from the U.S. Air Force to provide its advanced DB-110 airborne reconnaissance system for the Royal Saudi Air Force F-15S Modernization Program. The Foreign Military Sale (FMS) contract calls for Goodrich to provide 10 dual-band reconnaissance pods from its Westford, Mass. facility and five fixed, transportable and mobile ground exploitation stations from its Malvern, UK facility. The program also includes extensive training and logistics support.
Saudi Arabia is the 10th country to select Goodrich's DB-110 system.
Andrew Chrostowski, vice president of Goodrich's ISR Systems business said, "This is an important selection by the Royal Saudi Air Force for our DB-110 reconnaissance system for their F-15 aircraft. It is the first F-15 program for the DB-110 and will certify our system for operation on that platform."
Goodrich's DB-110 digital, real-time, tactical reconnaissance system captures images day and night using electro-optical/infrared sensor technology. Images can then be transmitted in real-time to analysts on the ground as well as viewed on the cockpit video display, enabling the pilot to verify targets and re-task based on opportunities revealed during the mission.Goodrich Corporation, a Fortune 500 company, is a leading global supplier of systems and services to the aerospace and defense industry. Serving a global customer base with significant worldwide manufacturing and service facilities, Goodrich is one of the largest aerospace companies in the world. For more information visit http://www.goodrich.com. SOURCE Goodrich Corporation; GR - Electronic Systems
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV