CGGVeritas (Paris:GA) (NYSE:CGV) (ISIN: 0000120164 – NYSE: CGV) provides its vessel utilization and its fleet allocation updates for the second quarter of 2012.
Vessel utilization for the second quarter 2012:
- The vessel availability rate 1 was 91%.This compares to a 92% availability rate in the second quarter of 2011 and a 84% rate in the first quarter of 2012.
- The vessel production rate 2 was 91%. This compares to a 85% production rate in the second quarter of 2011 and a 92% rate in the first quarter of 2012.
Fleet allocation update for the second quarter 2012:During the second quarter of 2012, our 3D vessels were allocated 83% to contract and 17% to multi-client programs. About CGGVeritas CGGVeritas ( www.cggveritas.com) is a leading international pure-play geophysical company delivering a wide range of technologies, services and equipment through Sercel, to its broad base of customers mainly throughout the global oil and gas industry. CGGVeritas is listed on the Euronext Paris (ISIN: 0000120164) and the New York Stock Exchange (in the form of American Depositary Shares, NYSE: CGV). The information included herein contains certain forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the securities act of 1933 and section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. These forward-looking statements reflect numerous assumptions and involve a number of risks and uncertainties as disclosed by the Company from time to time in its filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Actual results may vary materially. 1 - The vessel availability rate , a metric measuring the structural availability of our vessels to meet demand; this metric is related to the entire fleet, and corresponds to the total vessel time reduced by the sum of the standby time, of the shipyard time and the steaming time (the “available time”), all divided by total vessel time; 2 - The vessel production rate , a metric measuring the effective utilization of the vessels once available; this metric is related to the entire fleet, and corresponds to the available time reduced by the operational downtime, all then divided by available time.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV