LAKEWOOD, Colo., July 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Mesa Laboratories (NASDAQ:MLAB), a Lakewood, CO based manufacturer of electronic instruments and disposables, is announcing that it has developed a new, updated logo to coordinate with the release of its redesigned website and to increase the recognition of the Mesa name. The redesign incorporated aspects of the former logo while allowing the company to utilize the new logo for more web 2.0 applications and improve its visual impact.
During the last several years Mesa Laboratories has grown significantly in revenue and product line depth. As a result Mesa now has a much broader product line portfolio, significantly larger distribution channel, an enhanced valuation and a presence in several additional industries.
With these expanded business capabilities it became clear that the time had come to refresh Mesa's image in the marketplace. The current logo is a much older design and not in line with Mesa's improved product offering and trajectory for planned growth."Mesa now serves the pharmaceutical, medical device, industrial process control and food and beverage industries with a much broader array of quality and sterility assurance products than ever before," said Glenn Adriance, Executive VP of Sales & Marketing. "With our recent acquisition of BIOS International we now provide the most recognized brand in gas flow calibration and measurement for the industrial hygiene, environmental protection, industrial process control and laboratory calibration markets. It is time for Mesa to redefine to the marketplace our position as a world leader in the manufacture and distribution of instrumentation and consumables for a variety of industries around the world." The new Mesa logo embodies the solid foundation that Mesa Labs represents and is meant to provide a more modern representation of the company and our plans for the future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV