This Day On The Street
Continue to site
This account is pending registration confirmation. Please click on the link within the confirmation email previously sent you to complete registration.
Need a new registration confirmation email? Click here

(Graphic: Business Wire)

Consolidated Pre-Sales

Second-quarter 2012 consolidated pre-sales totaled R$630.3 million, a 54% sequential increase, and a 45% decrease over 2Q11. Sales from launches represented 47% of the total, while sales from inventory comprised the remaining 53%.

Table 2. Gafisa Group Pre-Sales (R$ million)
Pre-sales 2Q12 1Q12 Q/Q(%) 2Q11 Y/Y(%) 1H12 1H11 Y/Y(%)
Gafisa Segment 456,383 316,702 44% 778,300 -41% 773,085 1,201,812 -36%
Alphaville Segment 158,184 181,978 -13% 145,013 9% 340,161 315,932 8%
Tenda Segment       15,728       -90,443       nm       223,689       nm       -74,715       451,478       nm
Total       630,295       408,237       54%       1,147,002       -45%       1,038,532       1,969,222       -47%

Note: NM not meaningful

3 of 8

Check Out Our Best Services for Investors

Action Alerts PLUS

Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.

Product Features:
  • $2.5+ million portfolio
  • Large-cap and dividend focus
  • Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Quant Ratings

Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.

Product Features:
  • Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
  • Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
  • A custom stock screener
Stocks Under $10

David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.

Product Features:
  • Model portfolio
  • Stocks trading below $10
  • Intraday trade alerts
14-Days Free
Only $9.95
14-Days Free
Dividend Stock Advisor

David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.

Product Features:
  • Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
  • Updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
Trifecta Stocks

Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutiny—quantitative, fundamental and technical analysis—to maximize profit potential and minimize risk.

Product Features:
  • Model Portfolio
  • Intra Day Trade alerts
  • Access to Quant Ratings
Real Money

More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.

Product Features:
  • Access to Jim Cramer's daily blog
  • Intraday commentary and news
  • Real-time trading forums
Only $49.95
14-Days Free
14-Days Free
AAPL $94.02 0.00%
FB $104.07 0.00%
GOOG $683.57 0.00%
TSLA $155.00 -12.00%
YHOO $27.97 0.00%


Chart of I:DJI
DOW 16,204.97 -211.61 -1.29%
S&P 500 1,880.05 -35.40 -1.85%
NASDAQ 4,363.1440 -146.4150 -3.25%

Free Reports

Top Rated Stocks Top Rated Funds Top Rated ETFs