Stock Symbol: AEM (NYSE, TSX)
TORONTO, July 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Agnico-Eagle Mines Limited (NYSE: AEM) (TSX: AEM) ("Agnico-Eagle" or the "Company") today announced that it will release its second quarter 2012 results on Wednesday, July 25, 2012 , after normal trading hours.
The Company's senior management will host a conference call on Thursday, July 26, 2012 at 11:00 AM (E.D.T.) to discuss financial results and provide an update of the Company's activities.
Via Webcast: A live audio webcast of the meeting will be available on the Company's website homepage at www.agnico-eagle.com .Via Telephone: For those preferring to listen by telephone, please dial 416-644-3414 or Toll-free 1-800-814-4859. To ensure your participation, please call approximately five minutes prior to the scheduled start of the call. Replay archive: Please dial 416-640-1917 or the Toll-free access number 1-877-289-8525, passcode 4507255#. The conference call replay will expire on Sunday, August 26, 2012. The webcast along with presentation slides will be archived for 180 days on the website. About Agnico-Eagle Agnico-Eagle is a long established, Canadian headquartered, gold producer with operations located in Canada, Finland and Mexico, and exploration and development activities in Canada, Finland, Mexico and the United States. The Company has full exposure to higher gold prices consistent with its policy of no forward gold sales and maintains a corporate strategy based on increasing shareholders exposure to gold, on a per share basis. It has paid a cash dividend for 30 consecutive years. For more information on the Company please visit www.agnico-eagle.com SOURCE Agnico-Eagle Mines Limited
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV