NASHVILLE, Tenn. , July 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The board of directors of Genesco Inc. (NYSE: GCO) has declared dividends on the various classes of its preferred stock for the quarter ending July 28, 2012, payable on July 30, 2012, to shareholders of record on July 19, 2012. The rates are as follows:
- Subordinated serial preferred stock:
Series 1 $0.575 per share Series 3 $1.1875 per share Series 4 $1.1875 per share
- Subordinated cumulative preferred stock: $0.375 per share
About Genesco Inc. Genesco Inc., a Nashville-based specialty retailer, sells footwear, headwear, sports apparel and accessories in more than 2,380 retail stores throughout the U.S., Canada, the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland, principally under the names Journeys, Journeys Kidz, Shi by Journeys, Underground by Journeys, Schuh, Lids, Lids Locker Room, Johnston & Murphy, and on internet websites www.journeys.com, www.journeyskidz.com, www.shibyjourneys.com, www.undergroundbyjourneys.com, www.schuh.co.uk, www.johnstonmurphy.com, www.lids.com, www.lids.ca, www.lidslockerroom.com, www.lidsteamsports.com, www.lidsclubhouse.com, www.suregripfootwear.com and www.dockersshoes.com. The Company's Lids Sports Group division operates the Lids headwear stores and the lids.com website, the Lids Locker Room and other team sports fan shops and single team clubhouse stores, and the Lids Team Sports team dealer business. In addition, Genesco sells wholesale footwear under its Johnston & Murphy brand, the licensed Dockers brand, SureGrip, and other brands. For more information on Genesco and its operating divisions, please visit www.genesco.com.
SOURCE Genesco Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV