Airgas (ARG) pushed the Wholesale industry lower today making it today's featured Wholesale loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Airgas fell $1.08 (-1.3%) to $81.34 on average volume. Throughout the day, 511,698 shares of Airgas exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 560,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $81.17-$82.59 after having opened the day at $82.37 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $82.42. Other company's within the Wholesale industry that declined today were: SED International Holdings (SED), down 19.6%, SinoHub (SIHI), down 10.7%, Westinghouse Solar (WEST), down 9%, and TMS International (TMS), down 7.1%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Airgas Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about ARG
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV