Yum Brands (YUM) pushed the Leisure industry lower today making it today's featured Leisure loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Yum Brands fell $1.45 (-2.2%) to $63.47 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4.9 million shares of Yum Brands exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.2 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $63.20-$65 after having opened the day at $64.87 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $64.92. Other company's within the Leisure industry that declined today were: Isle of Capri Casinos (ISLE), down 7.9%, Lakes Entertainment (LACO), down 6.2%, Empire Resorts (NYNY), down 5.9%, and Melco Crown Entertainment (MPEL), down 4.2%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Yum Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about YUM
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV