Emerson Electric (EMR) pushed the Industrial industry lower today making it today's featured Industrial loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, Emerson Electric fell 23 cents (-0.5%) to $44.93 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2.4 million shares of Emerson Electric exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.5 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $44.70-$45.11 after having opened the day at $44.92 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $45.16. Other company's within the Industrial industry that declined today were: China Development Group Corporation (CTDC), down 12.1%, A123 Systems (AONE), down 11.2%, NF Energy Saving (NFEC), down 9.4%, and TMS International (TMS), down 7.1%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Emerson Electric Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about EMR
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV