CME Group Inc. (CME): Today's Featured Financial Services Loser
CME Group (CME) pushed the Financial Services industry lower today making it today's featured Financial Services loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, CME Group fell $1.46 (-0.6%) to $262.05 on light volume. Throughout the day, 396,783 shares of CME Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.4 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $261.13-$264.37 after having opened the day at $263.50 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $263.51. Other company's within the Financial Services industry that declined today were: Millennium India Acquisition Corporation (SMCG), down 11.4%, PowerShares DB Agriculture Double Short ETN (AGA), down 6.5%, China Ceramics (CCCL), down 5.7%, and FirstCity Financial Corporation (FCFC), down 5.3%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full CME Group Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV