CME Group (CME) pushed the Financial Services industry lower today making it today's featured Financial Services loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, CME Group fell $1.46 (-0.6%) to $262.05 on light volume. Throughout the day, 396,783 shares of CME Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.4 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $261.13-$264.37 after having opened the day at $263.50 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $263.51. Other company's within the Financial Services industry that declined today were: Millennium India Acquisition Corporation (SMCG), down 11.4%, PowerShares DB Agriculture Double Short ETN (AGA), down 6.5%, China Ceramics (CCCL), down 5.7%, and FirstCity Financial Corporation (FCFC), down 5.3%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full CME Group Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about CME
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV