Broadcom Corporation (BRCM) pushed the Electronics industry lower today making it today's featured Electronics loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.1%. By the end of trading, Broadcom Corporation fell 93 cents (-2.9%) to $31.64 on average volume. Throughout the day, 8.7 million shares of Broadcom Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7.7 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $31.59-$32.62 after having opened the day at $32.57 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $32.57. Other company's within the Electronics industry that declined today were: Wi-Lan (WILN), down 13.6%, Enova Systems (ENA), down 12.3%, A123 Systems (AONE), down 11.2%, and Winland Electronics (WEX), down 10.7%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Broadcom Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about BRCM
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV