Beam (BEAM) pushed the Consumer Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Durables loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Beam fell 92 cents (-1.5%) to $60.08 on light volume. Throughout the day, 689,108 shares of Beam exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 955,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $59.97-$61.19 after having opened the day at $61.04 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $61. Other company's within the Consumer Durables industry that declined today were: Champion Industries (CHMP), down 14.7%, Mattress Firm (MFRM), down 7.6%, Cascade Microtech (CSCD), down 6%, and Industrie Natuzzi (NTZ), down 3.6%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Beam Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about BEAM
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV