BorgWarner (BWA) pushed the Automotive industry lower today making it today's featured Automotive loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.9%. By the end of trading, BorgWarner fell $1 (-1.5%) to $64.26 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1.4 million shares of BorgWarner exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.7 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $63.87-$65.25 after having opened the day at $64.98 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $65.26. Other company's within the Automotive industry that declined today were: Enova Systems (ENA), down 12.3%, ATC Venture Group (ATC), down 9%, Motorcar Parts of America (MPAA), down 5.4%, and Meritor (MTOR), down 3.5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full BorgWarner Ratings Report.
- Use our automotive section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about BWA
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV