Omnicare Inc (OCR): Today's Featured Wholesale Winner
Omnicare (OCR) pushed the Wholesale industry higher today making it today's featured wholesale winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Omnicare rose 42 cents (1.4%) to $31.30 on light volume. Throughout the day, 443,165 shares of Omnicare exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.4 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $30.90-$31.32 after having opened the day at $30.90 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $30.88. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that increased today were: Hudson Technology (HDSN), up 7.7%, Aegean Marine Petroleum Network (ANW), up 3.4%, Nash-Finch Company (NAFC), up 3.2%, and Rada Electronics Industries (RADA), up 2.6%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Omnicare Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV