Crown Castle International Corp (CCI): Today's Featured Telecommunications Winner
Crown Castle International (CCI) pushed the Telecommunications industry higher today making it today's featured telecommunications winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Crown Castle International rose 42 cents (0.7%) to $59.84 on light volume. Throughout the day, 817,842 shares of Crown Castle International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.9 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $59-$59.92 after having opened the day at $59.25 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $59.42. Other companies within the Telecommunications industry that increased today were: MERU Networks (MERU), up 11.7%, NTS (NTS), up 8.9%, Alvarion (ALVR), up 6.7%, and RIT Technologies (RITT), up 6.5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Crown Castle International Ratings Report.
- Use our telecommunications section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV