Raytheon Company (RTN) pushed the Industrial Goods sector higher today making it today's featured industrial goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Raytheon Company rose 45 cents (0.8%) to $56.33 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1.8 million shares of Raytheon Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.2 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $55.84-$56.41 after having opened the day at $55.85 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $55.88. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that increased today were: Manitex International (MNTX), up 13.4%, P & F Industries (PFIN), up 8.3%, Valence Technology (VLNC), up 7.8%, and China Ming Yang Wind Power Group (MY), up 7.7%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Raytheon Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about RTN
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV