Skyworks Solutions Inc. (SWKS): Today's Featured Electronics Winner
Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) pushed the Electronics industry higher today making it today's featured electronics winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.1%. By the end of trading, Skyworks Solutions rose 16 cents (0.6%) to $26.65 on light volume. Throughout the day, 3.5 million shares of Skyworks Solutions exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.6 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $25.94-$26.94 after having opened the day at $26.36 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $26.49. Other companies within the Electronics industry that increased today were: SL Industries (SLI), up 8.3%, Daqo New Energy (DQ), up 7.1%, New Energy Systems Group (NEWN), up 6.8%, and Memsic (MEMS), up 5.3%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Skyworks Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV