Under Armour Inc. (UA): Today's Featured Consumer Non-Durables Winner
Under Armour (UA) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer non-durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Under Armour rose 47 cents (0.5%) to $92.29 on light volume. Throughout the day, 617,807 shares of Under Armour exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of one million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $91.08-$92.88 after having opened the day at $91.77 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $91.82. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that increased today were: Coldwater Creek (CWTR), up 12.4%, Frederick's of Hollywood Group (FOH), up 5.4%, CCA Industries (CAW), up 4.7%, and Fuwei Films Company (FFHL), up 4.4%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Under Armour Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV