FMC Corporation (FMC) pushed the Chemicals industry higher today making it today's featured chemicals winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.9%. By the end of trading, FMC Corporation rose 59 cents (1.1%) to $53.16 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1.2 million shares of FMC Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of one million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $52.19-$53.40 after having opened the day at $52.61 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $52.57. Other companies within the Chemicals industry that increased today were: Ceres (CERE), up 9.9%, Lizhan Environmental (LZEN), up 8.9%, Hawkins (HWKN), up 2.9%, and KMG Chemicals (KMG), up 2.8%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full FMC Ratings Report.
- Use our chemicals section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about FMC
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV