Government Properties Income Trust (NYSE: GOV) today announced a regular quarterly common share distribution of $0.42 per common share ($1.68 per share per year). This distribution will be paid to GOV’s common shareholders of record as of the close of business on July 23, 2012 and distributed on or about August 22, 2012.
Government Properties Income Trust is a real estate investment trust, or REIT, which owns properties leased primarily to the U.S. Government and state governments located throughout the United States. GOV is headquartered in Newton, MA.
A Maryland Real Estate Investment Trust with transferable shares of beneficial interest listed on the New York Stock Exchange. No shareholder, Trustee or officer is personally liable for any act or obligation of the Trust.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV