Select Income REIT (NYSE: SIR) today announced a common share distribution of $0.49 per common share. This dividend includes a regular quarterly distribution of $0.40 per common share ($1.60 per share per year) with respect to the quarter ended June 30, 2012, plus an additional $0.09 reflecting SIR’s first 20 days as a public company during the prior quarter. This distribution will be paid to holders of record of common shares as of the close of business on July 24, 2012, and will be distributed on or about August 20, 2012.
Select Income REIT is a real estate investment trust, or REIT, which owns properties that are primarily net leased to single tenants. As of March 31, 2012, SIR owned 251 properties with a total of approximately 21.4 million square feet located in 14 states, including 228 properties with approximately 17.8 million square feet which are primarily leasable industrial and commercial land located in Oahu, Hawaii. SIR is headquartered in Newton, MA.
A Maryland Real Estate Investment Trust with transferable shares of
beneficial interest listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
shareholder, Trustee or officer is personally liable for any act or
obligation of the Trust.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV