DALLAS, July 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Southwest Securities, Inc. has announced that Jack Moran has joined the firm's taxable fixed income division in New York City as Senior Vice President - Institutional Sales Representative. He will report to Executive Vice President Victor "Rick" Perretti, Director of National Business Development and Manager of the company's New York office.
"We continue to grow our experienced sales team with a focus on adding the most talented professionals to serve our clients," said Daniel Leland, Executive Vice President and Head of Taxable Fixed Income for Southwest Securities. "We are proud to welcome Jack Moran and look forward to the role he will play in building this important part of our business."
Mr. Moran has more than 30 years of fixed income sales experience and joins Southwest Securities from Raymond James & Associates where he served for nearly a decade. He has also held senior level positions with Mesirow Financial, Advest Financial, ABN AMRO and Cowen & Co. He began his career with Donaldson, Lufkin & Jenrette. Mr. Moran earned a bachelor's degree from the University of Notre Dame and an MBA from Syracuse University.
Southwest Securities, Inc., a member of NYSE, FINRA and SIPC, provides securities brokerage, investment banking and securities clearing services to a broad range of individual, corporate, public and industry clients. The firm is a wholly owned subsidiary of SWS Group, Inc. (NYSE: SWS), a financial services holding company whose stock is listed and traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol, SWS.SOURCE SWS Group, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV