Probe CAMS Goes Paperless With Ariba
For many companies, automating the invoicing process means scanning and emailing documents. Probe CAMS Systems Pty Ltd took this as a first step toward improving time and cost-intensive manual processes that were hampering its operations. But the company soon realized it needed a better solution.
“We had a huge backlog on a significant amount of invoices where no action was taking place,” said Nicolas Glossoti, Managing Director and Eve Selling Consultant – Debtors, Probe CAMS.
So the company turned to Ariba, Inc. (Nasdaq: ARBA) and its Quadrem Network for help. Used by buyers and suppliers across industries in more than 40 countries on six continents, the Quadrem Network allows companies to electronically connect and manage procurement activities—from RFQ reception and response, order confirmation, and invoice submission—more efficiently and effectively than ever before.
Probe CAMS initially tapped into the Quadrem Network and the cloud-based invoicing solutions delivered within it to electronically receive invoices. But the company has since leveraged the platform to:
- Gain greater visibility into full order history, from purchase through payment
- Enhance data accuracy across transactions
- Eliminate duplicative work
- Reduce processing costs
- Speed cycle times
- Strengthen audit trail and controls
- Improve forecasting
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV