Probe CAMS Goes Paperless With Ariba
For many companies, automating the invoicing process means scanning and emailing documents. Probe CAMS Systems Pty Ltd took this as a first step toward improving time and cost-intensive manual processes that were hampering its operations. But the company soon realized it needed a better solution.
“We had a huge backlog on a significant amount of invoices where no action was taking place,” said Nicolas Glossoti, Managing Director and Eve Selling Consultant – Debtors, Probe CAMS.
So the company turned to Ariba, Inc. (Nasdaq: ARBA) and its Quadrem Network for help. Used by buyers and suppliers across industries in more than 40 countries on six continents, the Quadrem Network allows companies to electronically connect and manage procurement activities—from RFQ reception and response, order confirmation, and invoice submission—more efficiently and effectively than ever before.
Probe CAMS initially tapped into the Quadrem Network and the cloud-based invoicing solutions delivered within it to electronically receive invoices. But the company has since leveraged the platform to:
- Gain greater visibility into full order history, from purchase through payment
- Enhance data accuracy across transactions
- Eliminate duplicative work
- Reduce processing costs
- Speed cycle times
- Strengthen audit trail and controls
- Improve forecasting
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts