The S&P 500 Index is a broad-based, unmanaged measurement of changes in stock market conditions based on the average of 500 widely held common stocks.The Barclays Capital Aggregate Bond Index measures the performance of the U.S. investment grade bond market.One cannot invest directly in an index.An American Depositary Receipt (ADR) is a negotiable U.S. security that generally represents a company's publicly traded equity or debt.A 200-Day Moving Average is a technical indicator used by traders to determine a stock or index's closing average over the last 200 consecutive trading days, in an effort to discover changes in a trend.The Yield Curve is a graph that plots the yields of similar-quality bonds against their maturities, ranging from shortest to longest. An Inverted Yield Curve is when the yields on bonds with a shorter duration are higher than the yields on bonds that have a longer duration.Alpha is the premium an investment earns above a certain benchmark.Beta is the measure of a fund's relative volatility as compared to the S&P 500 Index.
Shares are bought and sold at market price (closing price) not net asset value (NAV) and are not individually redeemed from the Fund. Market price returns are based on the midpoint of the bid/ask spread at 4:00 pm Eastern Time (when NAV is normally determined) and do not represent the return you would receive if you traded at other times.
Press Contact: Ryan GrahamAdvisorShares202-684-6442 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV