Securities Lawyers At Goldfarb LLP Seeking More Money, Information For Stockholders Of FX Alliance, Inc.
DALLAS, July 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Securities lawyers at Goldfarb LLP are investigating alleged violations of shareholder protection laws by officers and directors of FX Alliance, Inc. (NYSE: FX) in connection with a buyout for $22.00 per share to Thompson Reuters. Concerned FX investors are encouraged to contact attorney Hamilton Lindley at 877-583-2855 or firstname.lastname@example.org about their rights and remedies.
"Our proposed shareholder class action will seek to ensure that important information is disclosed to stockholders of FX Alliance and that they receive the highest price reasonably available in this buyout," said securities lawyer, Hamilton Lindley.
Goldfarb LLP lawyers have significant experience representing shareholders and whistleblowers in securities lawsuits nationwide. FX stockholders – or anyone with knowledge about this acquisition – should contact lawyer Hamilton Lindley at email@example.com or 877-583-2855 with questions or concerns.
Hamilton LindleyGoldfarb LLP2501 N. Harwood, Ste. 1801 Dallas, TX 75201(877) 583-2855 Toll Free Telephone (214) 583-2233 Local Phone Number (214) 583-2234 Fax Number www.goldfarbllp.comSOURCE Goldfarb LLP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV