Synacor (SYNC) is a provider of solutions for delivery of online content and services. This stock is trading up 9.5% at $16.93 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 1 millionAverage Volume: 938,575 Volume % Change: 50% >>4 Earnings Reports Bigger Than RIM's From a technical perspective, SYNC is gaping up strong here with above average volume. This move is following Friday's breakout that took SYNC above some past overhead resistance at $15 with high-volume. Traders should now continue to look for long-biased trades as long as SYNC is trending above Friday's high of $15.75 or above that key breakout level of $15 with strong upside volume flows. Traders could also get long off strength once it triggers its next major breakout above today's high of $17.49 with strong volume. Look for a sustained move or close above $17.49 with volume that's near or above 938,575 shares. If we get that action soon, then this stock should continue its uptrend toward $20 in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV