Patrick Industries (PATK) is a manufacturer and distributor of building products and materials to the recreational vehicle and manufactured housing industries. This stock is trading up 2.5% at $14.60 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 189,000Average Volume: 175,990 Volume % Change: 68% >>5 Rocket Stocks to Buy for Earnings Season From a technical perspective, PATK is moving notably higher here with above average volume. This move has pushed the stock into breakout territory, since PATK has moved above some near-term overhead resistance at $14.30 to $14.47. At last check, PATK has hit an intraday high of $14.85 and volume is above its three-month average action of 175,990 shares. Traders should now look for long-biased trades as long as PATK is trending above $14.30 to $14.85 with strong upside volume flows. I would consider any upside volume day that registers near or above 175,990 shares as bullish. If we continue to see that action, then PATK could possibly hit $20 in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV