Osiris Therapeutics (OSIR) is a stem cell therapeutic company. Osiris Therapeutics is focused on developing and marketing products to treat medical conditions in the inflammatory, cardiovascular, orthopedic and wound healing markets. This stock is trading up 4.5% at $10.98 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 584,000Average Volume: 418,413 Volume % Change: 90% From a technical perspective, OSIR is ripping to the upside here off some near-term support at $10 with above-average volume. This move is coming after the stock pulled back from its recent high of $14.46. >>5 Stocks Under $10 Set to Soar Traders should now look for long-biased trades if OSIR can manage to trigger a near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit once OSIR takes out some overhead resistance at $11.18 with high-volume. Look for a sustained move or close above $11.18 with volume that's near or above 418,413 shares. If we get that action soon, then OSIR could make a quick move toward $13 to $14. On the flipside, I would avoid OSIR or look for short-biased trades if the stock fails to trigger that breakout, and then moves back below support at $10 with high-volume.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV