OraSure Technologies (OSUR) develops, manufactures, markets, and sells oral fluid diagnostic products and specimen collection devices in the U.S. and internationally. This stock is trading up 4.8% at $13.83 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 1.7 millionAverage Volume: 601,219 Volume % Change: 310% >>5 Health Care Stocks Setting Up to Break Out From a technical perspective, OSUR is ripping higher here with monster volume. This move has pushed the stock into breakout territory, since OSUR has moved above some near-term overhead resistance at $13.65. Traders should continue to look for long-biased trades as long as OSUR is trending above today's low of $13.21 and the breakout level of $13.65 with strong upside volume flows. I would consider any upside volume day that registers near or above 601,219 shares as bullish. If we continue to see this breakout hold, then OSUR could easily hit $15 or higher in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV