Italy: 25 MWp plant
SunEdison closed on a transaction involving a 25 MWp photovoltaic plant located in Puglia, Italy, operating since the fourth quarter of 2011 with an institutional investor.
In the first full year of operation, the total portfolio is expected to generate sufficient energy to power over 33.000 homes in Italy and Bulgaria and avoid CO 2 emissions equivalent of removing more than 10.000 cars from the road every year.
About SunEdison:http://www.sunedison.com About MEMC: http://www.memc.com About First Reserve: http://www.firstreserve.com. About Crescent Capital: http://www.crescent.com.tr. About ACWA Power: http://www.acwapower.com About Eoxis: http://www.eoxisenergy.com. Contacts: For MEMC and SunEdison Media: Bill Michalek Director, Corporate Communications +1-636-474-5443 Investors/Analysts: Chris Chaney Director, Investor Relations +1-636-474-5226 SOURCE Sun Edison LLC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV