Securities Lawyers At Goldfarb LLP Seeking More Money, Information For Stockholders Of Amylin Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
DALLAS, July 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Securities lawyers at Goldfarb LLP are investigating alleged violations of shareholder protection laws by officers and directors of Amylin Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMLN) in connection with a buyout for $31.00 per share to Bristol-Myers Squibb. Concerned AMLN investors are encouraged to contact attorney Hamilton Lindley at 877-583-2855 or firstname.lastname@example.org about their rights and remedies.
"Amylin's recently approved diabetes drug, Bydureon, has been noted to have huge potential in the diabetes drug market, as a wholly owned subsidiary of Bristol-Myers," said Hamilton Lindley. "Seeing this potential, AstraZeneca plans to collaborate with Bristol-Myers, following the completion of the acquisition, and making payments to Amylin as a wholly owned subsidiary of Bristol-Myers. Our potential lawsuit will seek to ensure that all important information is disclosed so that shareholder interests are protected in terms of price and information."
Goldfarb LLP lawyers have significant experience representing shareholders and whistleblowers in securities lawsuits nationwide. AMLN stockholders – or anyone with knowledge about this acquisition – should contact lawyer Hamilton Lindley at email@example.com or 877-583-2855 with questions or concerns.
Hamilton Lindley Goldfarb LLP2501 N. Harwood, Ste. 1801 Dallas, TX 75201(877) 583-2855 Toll Free Telephone (214) 583-2233 Local Phone Number (214) 583-2234 Fax Number www.goldfarbllp.comSOURCE Goldfarb LLP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV