Pomerantz Law Firm Investigates Claims On Behalf Of Investors Of FX Alliance Inc.
Pomerantz Haudek Grossman & Gross LLP is investigating claims on behalf of investors FX Alliance Inc. (“FXall” or the “Company”) (NYSE: FX) (ISIN: US3612021044) concerning the proposed acquisition of Amerigroup by Thomson Reuters in a cash transaction valued at approximately $574.09 million.
The investigation concerns whether the FXall directors are breaching their fiduciary duties by failing to adequately shop the Company and maximize shareholder value. Under the terms of the agreement, FXall shareholders would receive $22.00 in cash per share of FXall common stock. However, the Price to EBITDA multiple is below that of comparable transactions. Additionally, FXall only recently became publicly traded through an IPO in February of this year.
FXall shareholders seeking more information about this acquisition are advised to contact Rebecca Jarmon at email@example.com or 212-661-1100 or 888-476-6529, ext. 314.
The Pomerantz Firm, with offices in New York and Chicago, is acknowledged as one of the premier firms in the areas of corporate, securities, and antitrust class litigation. Founded by the late Abraham L. Pomerantz, known as the dean of the class action bar, the Pomerantz Firm pioneered the field of securities class actions. Today, more than 75 years later, the Pomerantz Firm continues in the tradition he established, fighting for the rights of the victims of securities fraud, breaches of fiduciary duty, and corporate misconduct. The Firm has recovered numerous multimillion-dollar damages awards on behalf of defrauded investors. See www.pomerantzlaw.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV